Witness by IndianGiver
April Oklahoma Music Digest – Week 4
The Oklahoma List:
- The Oklahoma Rock Show (Thursdays 7-9) on The Spy for introducing me to IndianGiver
- The way that Grandad’s Bar (N.B. and it was already hurdling through the ranks) became my favorite Oklahoma City bar
- Sitting at the chefs’ bar at Ludivine, the best seats in the best restaurant in Oklahoma.
- Black Mesa Brewing Company’s ESB. Your reign at the top was well deserved, Coop F5. It was going to take a very, very good beer to unseat you as Oklahoma’s best. Black Mesa’s ESB is that. Go to Grandad’s and get one.
- The red socks we’ll all be wearing during Sunday’s Memorial Marathon
- The Seared Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich at Saturn Grill, which is strangely neither a sandwich nor Caribbean, but unreal.
- Wednesday morning getting the Led out during breakfast at The Wedge.
- Petroleum Rodeo by Oklahoma Cloud Factory (N.B. Sorry, two songs this week)(N.B. and yes, that’s the drummer singing)
- And the unfathomable Oklahoma-ness that’ll be on display this weekend. Everyone running be strong, be hydrated, and be blessed.