We’re still loving Jack White on 64th, but we’re breaking far too many rocks this week. So you get my son and the song in his heart instead of a hastily constructed version of one of the five-ish (or so) unfinished (one of which I’ve even begun) posts. But, things to expect in the near (prolly) future:
1. Wherein I rank Oklahoma City’s best restuarants and simultaneously correlate their characterstics with those of bands I hold strong opinions over.
2. Wherein I go full on patriotic hophead.
3. Wherein I give the downloaders much ups for the killer jams (sigh) they’ve recc’ed of late.
4. My all time vehicle BCS.
5. Wherein I get my omnibus modern television post broken up into digestible segments most of which will undoubtedly include poorly constructed rankings.
6. Wherein I figure out which generation I’m in and what that might mean / Wherein I say good-bye to the 90s.
7. Wherein I explore whether or not it’s all even really worth it.
8. James Harden’s beard.
9. Wherein I decide if my love of Norah Jones is legitimate, or a thing.
10. Acceptable social responses to someone who is not disabled using the disabled access button to open doors.
All of this leading up to the ever threatened Top-16 ever of my whole life (which I’m already regretting attempting).